Fruit jelly RecipeTue, 02/06/2020 - 07:50
Here is our fruit jelly recipe, ideal for these days when it is getting hot. Easy, fast and delicious ... enjoy it!
• 4 g agar agar (1 packet)
• 500 ml orange and pineapple juice
• 200 ml water
• 1 lemon
• Various chopped fruit (eg. kiwi, strawberries, peaches…)
1. Cut de fruit into pieces and place in a mold.
2. Heat water with a packet of Pronagar® and stir for 2 minutes until dissolved. Cool and combine with juices.
3. Pour the agar/juice misture over the fruit and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Flip mold into plate and serve.